[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Ceren Ercen ceren at magnesium.net
Thu Jul 1 01:48:01 UTC 2010

whoa whoa go back and read the earlier emails on this thread.

"The payload is on private property. They are fine with a recovery team
coming as long as they are given heads up prior to the attempt so they
can pass the word around among those that live/work/etc... back in
there. So treating it like a open geocache hunt would not be acceptable.

B."

There's others that probably contain the rest of the info.

Do-ocracy is great, but not when it may screw over someone else's
carefully negotiated plans.

- Ceren