[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:14:14 UTC 2010

That spot looks like it's right at the confluence of 4 different counties -
Alameda, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Santa Clara.  Mount Boardman is right
at the confluence, which isn't very far from where these coordinates lie.

It looks like it fell in Stanislaus County on parcel 021-003-008.  The road
runs through this parcel, so it doesn't look like you'll need to get
permission from lots of people.  According to the assessor's office, it's
owned by N3 CATTLE COMPANY LLC. which a quick web search reveals as located
at 7001 Del Valle Road, Livermore, CA 94550 (925) 447-0337‎  It doesn't look
like it'd be too hard to contact these folks.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein