[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Geoff Horne horne at slc.com.au
Thu Jul 1 02:31:58 UTC 2010

On 6/30/10 6:40 PM, Glen Jarvis wrote:
> Do we know if this is someone else's property of if it's government
> land? In the spirit of do-ocracy I'm organizing a trip to make this
> happen on Saturday.

If it's govt land you are ok, but there is a 99% probability it's not.
If it is private land, people out there are PRIVATE. Usually because they
are growing things that they want to protect and control

If you can't find the lot number and owner in the next 12 hours (anyone you
want to speak to will be on vacation from noon tomorrow onwards) your best
bet is to just drive out there and follow the road until you get to a gate
or sign that tells you to stop.

yes, go have an adventure.
no, don't mess up someone's day with trespassing.