[Noisebridge-discuss] bunch of audio connectors and stuff donated

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jul 1 16:44:06 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 05:07:01PM -0700, Gian Pablo Villamil wrote:
> Hey, a friend of mine at the Exploratorium has donated a bunch of
> brand-new, never used, audio and video connectors. I've put them in
> the donation box in the electronics area. Lots of BNC-RCA adapters,
> stereo plugs, etc.

If they're a useful assortment, we could put them in a set of bins in
the (fabulously re-organized!) electronics area, and label them.  That
way people will have a chance of actually being able to find them. :)

I'll take a shot at this the next time I'm in the space.  Gian, could
you describe their location more precisely than "in the donations box"?

Thanks,
-andy