[Noisebridge-discuss] bunch of audio connectors and stuff donated

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 19:11:38 UTC 2010

> Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:44:06 -0700
> From: adi at hexapodia.org
> To: gian.pablo at gmail.com
> CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] bunch of audio connectors and stuff donated
>
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 05:07:01PM -0700, Gian Pablo Villamil wrote:
> > Hey, a friend of mine at the Exploratorium has donated a bunch of
> > brand-new, never used, audio and video connectors. I've put them in
> > the donation box in the electronics area. Lots of BNC-RCA adapters,
> > stereo plugs, etc.
>
> If they're a useful assortment, we could put them in a set of bins in
> the (fabulously re-organized!) electronics area, and label them. That
> way people will have a chance of actually being able to find them. :)
>
> I'll take a shot at this the next time I'm in the space. Gian, could
> you describe their location more precisely than "in the donations box"?

Andy,

You'll see them on top of the shelving under the "SOUTH WALL" banner.  The "donation" box is the translucent plastic box that used to be our donation box on the table near the entry door (till Al made our nice new donation containers).

As well as connectors, there are other new, useful parts -- all in the original Radio Shack packaging.

Mitch.