[Noisebridge-discuss] N00b question - changing power supply voltage

Lee Sonko leelist at lee.org
Thu Jul 1 23:08:26 UTC 2010

You can use a voltage regulator like this:
https://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_51334_-
1

A regulator will waste the extra power as heat but that's not so bad.

You may need some capacitors to smooth out the power before and after this
device.

What are you trying to power?

  _____