[Noisebridge-discuss] Revision3 Looking for Inventors

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Fri Jul 2 22:39:28 UTC 2010

Some followup details:

---

We're pretty much just looking for hardware. The North Paw anklet looks
good.

Local to SF is not a strict requirement - if an invention were compelling
enough, and fit in with what we're looking for, we could potentially skype
in the creator (and if they shipped us one it would be even better).

As far as tone goes, I'd recommend checking out some of other shows. We're a
company founded on tech-based programming, and most of our shows are
classified as "info-tainment." The inventions show will definitely be in
this vein, and will probably be a little lighter and more quirky than other
mainstream programming (which seemed to just take the American Idol format
and plug in inventors).

-Zac