[Noisebridge-discuss] Are shelves for members only?

Elizabeth Sarah Quirk Goodman elizabethsqg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 03:45:26 UTC 2010

I definitely had it in mind as the only perk of my recently acquired
membership that I got to take a shelf (thanks Nils! Ahem), and it was
really nice to say "the perks of being a member are that you get to
pay dues...oh, and you get to keep stuff there!".  But, it is a
do-ocracy, and that is merely how I did it.
(Does anyone have a quote that phrases that last sentence slightly better?)
Quirk