[Noisebridge-discuss] 6-July Meeting Notes/Help Correct/Spell/Wikify/Post

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jul 9 21:43:06 UTC 2010

> In summary: Even though we read the names aloud at the meeting, it's
> pretty un-excellent to publish the reading in the weekly notes.

I didn't put the 'members present' in the notes for this reason. However,
because Google Alerts showed me, some time back, that my name was published
when I went for membership, I thought this was the process for new members.

Publishing the names in this meeting was my mistake.... It was a mistake
made out of ignorance, not malice.  I really apologize for this error.

Warmest regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe