[Noisebridge-discuss] Calling Math/stat/machine learning geeks

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Tue Jul 13 17:05:03 UTC 2010

Hi Glen!

Please check out the wiki for ML at Noisebridge:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning

Lately we meet up on Wednesdays @ 9:00pm. I'd absolutely
love for you to give a presentation on HMMs, and I'm sure
everyone else would too. I have a bit of a math background
and would be happy to do some collaborative learning.

Could you join the ML mailing list and we could take it from there?
If you're around tomorrow night we can all talk about when a good
time for you to present would be.

  mike