[Noisebridge-discuss] Stolen food at Noisebridge yes or no?

Ceren Ercen ceren at magnesium.net
Wed Jul 14 07:46:50 UTC 2010

No! and they can GTFO!

I don't give a $^@*& what their logic is, but what they're doing is
bring a HUGE amount of risk down on OUR heads - and imo that is a fucked
up thing to do. Seriously, they know that they're passing on the risk
and the liability to Noisebridge, and they probably don't care, right?
They can turn around and walk right the fuck back out.

And re: the meeting notes -

"Wait, someone's a vandal and a theif who takes from stores. Someone
doesn't want this person to bring stolen stuff to Noisebridge. She gives
away everything she steals. Wants to know how everyone else feels.
People thinks this should go into next week's discussion."

We get to bring floggers, right? Also fuck this halfassed policy of
"ooooh add this to the list of things we think we should censor from
meeting notes and email discussions."

- Ceren