[Noisebridge-discuss] Stolen food at Noisebridge yes or no?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Jul 14 15:55:56 UTC 2010

Frantisek,

thanks for bringing this up. Risky or not, it's unethical and I for
one will have nothing to do with it.

Plus, as long as the term  "hacker" continues to be misunderstood in
media and popular culture, it behooves us as an organization to be
scrupulously and flamboyantly ethical. As Mr. Zimmerman once sang, "to
live outside the law you must be honest."