[Noisebridge-discuss] Stolen food at Noisebridge yes or no?

Lee Sonko leelist at lee.org
Wed Jul 14 17:26:24 UTC 2010

>...stolen groceries...

Stealing food is completely uncool. I would not eat their food or associate
with this person no matter how "in need" I was. The word "thief" has a bad
connotation for a good reason. If you're truly hungry, there are many far
better systems built into our society. You can always get a free meal
downtown at Glide Church (http://www.glide.org/Meals.aspx) or many other
organizations. Glide's roast chicken on Thursdays is pretty good and always
served with a smile.

Frantisek, could you please relay my message to the person stealing
groceries.

Lee