[Noisebridge-discuss] Stolen food at Noisebridge yes or no?

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 17:33:01 UTC 2010

I will see to it that anyone using Noisebridge as a means to be
complicit with illegal crimes will be kicked out.

Condoning this sort of thing is specifically against our bylaws and
threatens our 501c3 status, and it threatens the reputation of
Noisebridge and its members.

This doesn't need to be discussed off the list and in person to avoid
a papertrail; I don't think this needs to be discussed at all. It
should be obvious that Noisebridge is not a place that needs to
conceal its activities because it is complicit in crime.

Anyone who disagrees with me can dispense with emails and just talk to
me in person, because I certainly would want to have a word with them.

-Al Sweigart