[Noisebridge-discuss] Stolen food at Noisebridge yes or no?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 17:47:29 UTC 2010

HI to All!
To my knowledge this food is STOLEN, it DOES NOT HAVE A DUMPSTER ORIGIN and not
from dumpster as stated in the meeting notes from Member Meeting yesterday (also
based on personal conversation). Thanks for the tips for dumpster diving, I
completely agree with you, I have dumpster dived in the past for few weeks
behind organic shop and I've eaten as a king, better than absolute majority of
Americans!

Sincerely,

Frantisek