[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino!

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 21:22:07 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've read with interest all of the responses to my questions below.

I've not yet made up my mind, but am leaning towards the following:

1. Free Arduino class perhaps once a month. Format probably mostly
beginners, like we had last week, advancing as we bring everyone up to
speed. Donations to Noisebridge accepted.

2. I'll sell kits of parts and Arduinos, for something reasonable above
cost ("finder's fee" as someone said). (I always publish a list of
components, along with sources, for anyone who wishes to source their
own.) I put some things in a bag and I'll test them at a similar free
class I'm doing at SFSU on Friday.

As I said, I read all of the responses, and I welcome further comments
and opinions, whether public or private.

Michael