[Noisebridge-discuss] Charging for classes at Noisebridge

Daniel C. Silverstein cubes at ghosthacked.net
Fri Jul 16 18:47:29 UTC 2010

+1

My experiences with Python class wrt "serious students" as well as the
effort required to teach a class are similar to Josh's.  I suspect
that, between Asheesh and my tenures, PyClass may be the next longest
running class after ML Wednesday.  I have never charged for PyClass,
and have no plans to do so, but, nonetheless, would like the
flexibility to do so, particularly if I engage in 1 on 1 tutoring.

(Dan)