[Noisebridge-discuss] Charging for classes at Noisebridge

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Fri Jul 16 19:07:49 UTC 2010

I totally agree that teaching is hard work and often people forget that
labour often costs money just as materials do. It's easy to discount it
since its not something you can physically interact with unlike tools and
materials but it is equally as important.

There's a lot of benefits as you mention for paid classes and I believe we
would be doing a disservice to our community if we banned this from the
space (not sure how we could even do that anyway).

Basically as long as you're being excellent to your students as well as the
space you're in, its fine by me. Go for it!

-Ani