[Noisebridge-discuss] Charging for classes at Noisebridge

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:38:22 UTC 2010

Thanks again for the great comments. I read all with interest.

Observations:

(1) There are aspects of excellence in both paid and un-paid classes.
(2) Money might go all to teacher, all to NB, or shared. There are
aspects of excellence at all ratios.
(3) Casual students and informal classes are excellent. So are serious
students and formal classes.

I think I'll do a class again this coming Thursday. I think I'll put a
donation jar somewhere. Any money found in it will go half to me and
half to Noisebridge. This does not represent any agreement or
disagreement with any of the points raised, but rather a reality if my
needs.

> --Naomi
>
> ps. Leif, your Kickstarter model idea is pretty brilliant.

Yes, truly. +1.