[Noisebridge-discuss] "Half-rap" music and "Grabbing a record"

Vicente Malave vicente.malave at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 22:29:38 UTC 2010

You can do *anything* at the Nyquist prompt: I took a course on it a
few years ago and wrote some music with it, I think its a brilliant
dialect of lisp, and I'd be interested in working on scripting if
anyone is interested.

Is it similar to the effect directly after Neo takes the pill in the
first matrix? That extreme time stretching done with soundhack, which
is a late 90s bit of mac freeware. I think you can actually draw a
curve for the software to follow as it slows down: it was pretty
extreme-sounding.

Vicente Malave