[Noisebridge-discuss] Connecting 128 EL-Wires to an Arduino

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Fri Jul 23 01:25:28 UTC 2010

Seems likely that you could plug 2 such sheilds into an arduino. Or if
it really uses all the IO pins on a standard arduino, you could use the
arduino mega. Just modify the example code to address different pins,
route some wires to the second shield if to source power if the pins
don't line up right, sounds do-able.
--D