[Noisebridge-discuss] could we use another fridge?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 07:21:33 UTC 2010

HI to All!
We absolutely need another fridge for Tastebridge, it is necessity we take way
to much space in the common fridge and many things which we have there are super
cool but people are unfortunately afraid of them because they do not have a know
yet what it is (we do promotions, it is improving but we need time).

So please let me know how I or anyone from Tastebridge who is available can help
to get it, it is one of our priorities since the beginning.

Thanks a lot!

Frantisek

I've just finished KOMBUCHA and it is sitting in the fridge taking a lot of
space.