[Noisebridge-discuss] RE - Menu for Friday's dinner - what I bring from Tastebridge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 16:32:34 UTC 2010

Hi Quirk,
Sorry for not making it yesterday. I've worked from 8 am to 9:30 pm in Three
Stones Hearths www.threestonehearths.com it was great but it took me more time
than expected (kombucha project). I'm offering this for sure for the dinner:

1) Sauer Kraut soup with beef meat made at Three Stone Hearth Kitchen (fully
organic, non vegetarian, all ingredients will be mentioned)
2) Hibiscus kombucha made by Tastebridge (organic hibiscus, organic cane sugar,
organic kombucha)
3) fruits with chocolate made by me (various fruits covered in chocolate)

The above I bring for free, if you would consider it to be OK to not to pay the
$20 entrance it would be lovely, I'll try to put in at least bit of cash.
I may do one main meat dish if you like me to. Would you be OK to spare $7 on it
from the party budget? We also may have some honey/whey based cooler ready.

I'm quite sure we are going to have way more food than we eat, so you should
certainly plan how to use Saturday and Sunday to get rid of the rest and get
more cash in. I'll have again few dishes maid during the weekend sitting around
the Tastebridge collection bin and there will be quite a lot of drink tasting.

I'll be around Noisebridge on Friday, hopefully around 4 pm and I'm fine with
helping to organize and run the event.

Talk to you soon,

Frantisek

PS I should be around for most of the day (Wednesday).