[Noisebridge-discuss] security meeting ideas

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 20:23:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:

> FYI: Monday nights are incredibly packed with goodies. That's both a good
> thing and a bad thing.
>
> The good thing is that there's so much energy and geekiness, that it's'
> palpable...
>
> The bad thing is that there are a *lot* of competing events on Monday...
>  I, for example, bowed out of the iphone class/meeting early to do hardware
> hacking and didn't even get to hacking....  And, I usually do other very
> geeky things with friends on Mondays....

Glen

Thanks for summing this up Glen!

Monday's are packed and it would be harder for me to hold Circuit Hacking
Monday with another group in the front of the space. I've also started using
the projector and screen to display schematics from the web for CHM
students.
Travis, are Thursdays impossible for you?  5MoF already uses 3rd Thursdays,
so scheduling lends itself to fortnightly or monthly events, and Programming
for Poets is currently on hiatus.

Having more sessions that use the front projector and screen is a good plan
though, it's a good resource.   I'll give an orientation on using it to
anyone who wants.

-rma