[Noisebridge-discuss] Alex Peak searched,,,

Thomas Lengyel lexustec_fn at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 6 06:35:49 UTC 2010

Please Guys out there, I'm Heading now in Few minutes to NYC via Plane. PLease i Need the phone Number of Alex Peak because I stay by him. Ive accidently dropped the Number. Please. HELP HELP HELP its about the Adress where He live. I Need also that. For ESTA Data. That im allowed to Visite you in the Noisebridge. Please reply urgent. I'll reffend the Costs for SMS, please SMS me the Data to +41 79 57 37 808 hopefully Looping Vorwand. Thomas Lengyel.