[Noisebridge-discuss] floor help please!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jun 14 06:11:38 UTC 2010

The patch work on the floor by the bathroom is done.  It's been
vaccuumed (it could probably use some more, but everything could always
probably use some more) and, here's the important bit, it's been HALF
mopped.  Many thanks to Paul for mopping as much as he could while I was
still making sawdust on the other side.  Anyway: Jim is going to come
sand it on Wednesday.  I can't get in to do the rest of the mopping
before then.  Help!

Please can someone mop the south half (the half near the bathroom) of
the rear unfinished floor tomorrow or Tuesday?

All the Stuff is out of the way, except the mop equipment and the
vaccuum.  These things are on wheels, as is the metal shelving which is
in the already-mopped are but can easily be moved if you need to.  All
that's needed is a mop with some TSP (there's some on the bottom shelf
of the rolly wire shelf thing) and a bit of dish soap.

Thanks people!

Rachel