[Noisebridge-discuss] floor help please! SANDING FRIDAY AM

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jun 16 16:02:47 UTC 2010

   i'm guessing the floor's still unmopped.
i'll be by late this afternoon and if so,
i'll try to get it together to mop it.
   i'll try to get the sander for friday
morning (ETA about 9 AM). i'm hoping to
have the floor ready for filler-goop before
the weekend.
   NOTE: i'll try to put some kind of walk
paper or mat or something so's we don't
gum up the floor as we traffic to and from
the toilet room.