[Noisebridge-discuss] 2010 Haight Ashbury Street Fair

Don French dcfrench at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:34:47 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I created a gallery of images from yesterday's annual Haight Ashbury Street
Fair here:
http://www.donfrenchphotography.com/Events/2010HaightAshburyStreetFair/img_8597c.htm.
I tried to capture the color and flavor of this unique fair in these
photos.  I hope you enjoy them.  I strongly suggest that you view the
photographs full-size rather than in the index.  Use the Next link above
each image to page forward through the images.  If they are too large to fit
on your screen without scrolling, try pressing F11 to get more screen real
estate (press it again to get the screen back the way it was).  If they are
still too large, here is a site that has smaller images:
http://www.donfrenchphotography.com/Events/2010HaightAshburyStreetFair/Smaller/img_8597c.htm.
But they really do look their best at the larger size and you can see more
detail.  For those of you who live in the Haight, if you see someone you
recognize and know their email address, please send it to me, as many people
asked if I would contact them once I had the photos ready to view.  Thanks!

-- Don