[Noisebridge-discuss] 2010 Haight Ashbury Street Fair

Don French dcfrench at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 05:25:15 UTC 2010

I have remedied the image-size problem. Forget the other links I sent.  I
uploaded all the images to Flickr here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39108059@N00/sets/72157624153901737/.   If you
click Slideshow on that page and then click the "full-screen" icon on the
bottom right, it will automatically size the images to fit your screen.

-- Don