[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for lecturers to give talks to young kids

daniela steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 17:07:23 UTC 2010

 Hi everyone,

 I am teaching a how things works class to 10-11 year old children and I am
looking for lecturers to give a talk about how things are work and how you
can hack them.

 Anybody out there that would like to talk to Young kids and share the good
stuff?

 The class is happening for a month ( the group changes every week) starting
Monday, every day from  9:15 – 10.30am.

 The class is at burlingame, and we are happy to reimburse you for your trip
down there.
 and if you have a really good idea, that the class would really benefit,
would like to know more about  it to see what I can do.

 Thanks,

www.danielast.com