[Noisebridge-discuss] dinner preparation starting between 5:30-6 PM

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 22:45:33 UTC 2010

Hi to All,
OK I will hit Noisebridge around 6 PM or bit earlier. I've got some food ready but most of it has to be bought and prepared. So two things

1. Can we get let say $30-40 from Noisebridge to get the ingredients and return these money after the dinner? Or can someone back it up who would be present?
2. Can someone heat up the owen let say around 4 pm on a decent temperature - roasting vegetables?
3. Still looking for few more helpers.

See you soon,

Frantisek