[Noisebridge-discuss] yogurt and whey fermentation tonight; biotech group mailing list sign up

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 20:28:29 UTC 2010

HI to All!
Yogurt cultivation and honey based whey fermented drink preparation will start today around 9:30 pm. Who wants to join is more than welcome.
If you want to bring some organic honey, panela or brown cane sugar cool. Otherwise you can just show up, put some cash to biotech group bin
if you like and start to play with our small lovely friends, Vivad fermentation! :-)))
Could someone help me with creating page/thread/link at wiki for the biotech group so we could put the events up, discuss things there, have
the mailing list signing and so on?
Thanks,

Take care,

Frantisek