[Noisebridge-discuss] toy drum machine

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:55:08 UTC 2010

anyone seen these things around?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [phasor~] toy drum machine
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Mantra <michael_mantra at yahoo.com>
To: phasor_tilde at googlegroups.com

Hey You All,

     About 15 years ago, one of my fans showed me a toy drum machine
that he circuit bent.  He modified it to have a 1/4" out put and two
external pots to adjust pitch and tempo.  He found these toy drum
machines in the Mission district of SF and they cost $2 to $3.  Anyone
seen these little toy drum machines?  I would like to circuit bend these
things.  If you do know of them please email me and let me know where I
can go to buy a couple.  Thanks in advance.

Michael