[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:29:43 UTC 2010

Hm.  Well, the "good guys" have lab coats and face paint in the video, while
the "lyin' scientists" don't.  I can see arguments for both sides, although
I do think that the face paint will help you get a better reception.

Then again, I'm not going to be there either.

Christie
_______
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com