[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Tue Jun 1 18:56:49 UTC 2010

There are three reasons I think face paint and lab coats would be a good
costume:
1. More absurd == entertaining documentation, imagine how it would look
on boingboing
2. Better reception w/ Juggalos, pranks that are too "us vs. them" don't
yeild as much interesting interaction
3. It's scientifically proven that costumes remove inhibition, it will
help us be more outgoing and animated
--D