[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 01:22:05 UTC 2010

yeah, no you're right. fuck me for wanting to know about the universe and
how it works and at the same time appreciating its beauty and magisty
(because these two things are obviously mutually exclusive, duh) instead of
chugging down faygo and moshing to songs that promote violence and calls
scientists liars. *sigh*