[Noisebridge-discuss] Soft Circuit Printer - Set your Phazers on Fun!

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Jun 2 17:56:55 UTC 2010

There are problems that may be caused merely by consumables.  I don't have
the right paper, and the Ink might be old (it has sweated out oil, just like
old Crayons.)  So until I get good materials, I will not be able to say for
sure that there is anything wrong.

There are feed problems, ink application problems.  That sort of thing.

Network hardware works and is GREAT!  Full IPP support, web based
management, basic security, diagnostics and configuration management.  Very
comfy stuff.