[Noisebridge-discuss] Soft Circuit Printer - Set your Phazers on Fun!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:28:59 UTC 2010

Oooh!  Yeah!  This is the best way to print out your masks.  For everything!
 These are Really Neat printers.  Once this gets working, I'm betting it'll
get used a lot.  What would it take to get replacement, uh, crayons?

Christie
_______
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche