[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Jun 3 07:09:08 UTC 2010

Both ICP and Keats are making the assumption that one cannot be amazed and
wowed if a purely analytical perspective of the universe is taken.  Instead,
we are freed from superstition and allowed to turn our wondering eyes to
newer and deeper mysteries.

My present fascination is the mind of a child, and the depths, there in, are
galactic in scale compared to the mysteries of gnome filled mines.  And
these are depths that have been explored by every (well, most...ok, maybe
just a few) parent since the first creature with a brain evolved enough to
wonder reflected upon her child.

Wear body armor