[Noisebridge-discuss] Soft Circuit Printer - Set your Phazers on Fun!

joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Mon Jun 7 22:54:34 UTC 2010

I have a phaser 8550n in the office... They're not that picky about
paper. The observations about the wax/consumables are valid and if the
consumables are old it may well require an extensive cleaning, the
maintenace roller might require replacement.

I'm not a bing fan of printers of uncertain provenance or or printers in
general for that matter but these things do the business.