[Noisebridge-discuss] help glass door closed

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Jun 9 08:19:56 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:45 AM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
> In future if anyone is locked out, or in, by these doors, you can call
> me at 415-810-1022.

Could we have a key kept somewhere in the space?

Jeffrey mentioned on IRC that there was supposed to be one near the
elevator. At 2169 we had a key in the darkroom for this kind of thing.

I think it's probably not sufficient to have an on-call number for
this w/ a keyholder, given that it's a safety hazard as well as
unreasonable burden on keyholders to randomly come by to bail people
out. I can't think of a good argument against keeping one around.

Another possibility: could the glass doors be re-masterkeyed to work
w/ the standard NB key, and we give the other tenants / landlord
front-door-only copies? AFAICT a lot more people have the general key
than the glass door key, and there's no particular reason why we want
to restrict one more tightly than the other.

- Sai