[Noisebridge-discuss] (no subject) ^-- SPAM

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:19:54 UTC 2010

Sorry all - I hope peeps know that I didn't mean to spam the list - I think
me...err...google made it all better.

We all use the talents we have to make the space better, right? Leif, you're
likely an infinitely better coder than me. Me? I can do some stuff with
booze. Sorry you think its a bad idea to try and use my ability to raise
funds for the space other than walking in and dropping money in a
bucket/sending a paypal donation, but this is a do-acracy right? so...tough
shit :). In case it really wasn't clear in the e-mails, the point wasn't
really to advertise a bar, but to advertise an event to get money for NB
that happened to take place at a bar.

Sean