[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 32, Issue 10

Zedd Epstein zedd.00 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 03:38:53 UTC 2010

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the area! I'm sorry that the mailing list has given you such a
bad impression of us, maybe you should drop by the space and see what we're
actually about. Currently there are almost 100 people that are members of
the space, and at least another 100 that hang out at the space occasionally.

If you would like to see some change happen, I suggest that you come hang
out. Noisebridge is a Do-ocracy. Most of us don't respond well to "you
should" we much prefer "I did."

There is no " in trouble" at Noisebridge. The closest anyone comes to "in
trouble" is having upset someone, but usually by upsetting someone, you have
made friends with someone else.

I'm sorry that you feel that being open with what is bothering people makes
you sad. I would love for you to come to the space and show us how to better
get along. Actually, I'd even reccommend that you do a five minute talk on
how we could make you less sad.

Thanks,
Zedd

PS. I'm just one member speaking, please don't take my opinions to be that
of the group.