[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 32, Issue 10

Andrew Fresh andrew at afresh1.com
Fri Jun 11 17:52:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 09:43:49PM -0700, Nick Mooney wrote:
> I'd love to offer a guest-perspective of Noisebridge. A few weeks ago
> I flew down to San Francisco for Maker Faire.

Drove up to SF, not specifically for Maker Faire, tho we did go, and I
want to say that Noisebridge is an amazing place where I was welcomed
warmly and felt included.  It was good that we didn't make it there
until Sunday night because otherwise we wouldn't have gotten to see
anything else in San Francisco.

Noisebridge seemed to me very much like a family which I think can cause
what appears on this list to be squabbling, but I think that comes with
familiarity and is a sign of inclusion rather than one of animosity.

I do want to say thank you to everyone who has anything to do with
Noisebridge, it is a wonderful space and it is a major reason I want to
live in SF now.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - Jabber: andrew at rraz.net - Twitter: @AFreshOne

BOFH excuse of the day: Plate voltage too low on demodulator tube