[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal: Discounted full-year dues

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jun 16 18:10:15 UTC 2010

It's all done by hand right now, there's no automation.  I mean the bank
account (and paypal, etc) tracks that $X has shown up, but there isn't
any system to associate it with a particular member.  Sometimes a
payment comes with a note; if it's a check you have to go look at the
name on the check, etc.