[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal: Discounted full-year dues

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 18:33:35 UTC 2010

Katie from Hacker Dojo was mentioning they'd put together a complete open
source package for managing things, including payment tracking and so forth
that they're interested in sharing.  It might not be a bad idea, and foster
a bit of goodwill if we at least had a look at that, don't you think?

The problem may already be solved for us.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein