[Noisebridge-discuss] My pants got pwned @ 5MoF

John Morgan dr1ce315 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 10:23:14 UTC 2010

Here's your trophy pictures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S423i5-DJDk
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25605356@N08/sets/72157624190001205/

When I left noisebridge after 5mof, i grabbed food, and went straight home,
took off my pants... Didn't notice the hole till morning.   I should have
taken photos immediately, but I wore'em anyway, and it's starting to fray.
My wife was pissed seeing as these were a pair of my "better" shorts...
whatever, nice job crew (I'm sure this took more than 1 person to pull off)
I remember smelling something (it reminded me of the smell of "burning man"
and thought nothing of it), well, i guess it kinda was the smell of burning
man... I turned around one time to see someone run suspiciously from me into
the tool room, and saw a laser light coming from the tool room i think.   I
didn't really pay attention or think anything of it.  I supposed I can
abstain from wearing them and bring them in if anyone wants to check them
out...

Thanks for putting it near two sets of stitches...

I'm not at all pissed, please come forward so i may tag your ass at a future
date ;-)