[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraising and membership at NB

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Mon Jun 21 16:57:02 UTC 2010

> As to why the membership process takes so long... First, it's a
> guideline or expectation not a hard and fast rule.

Just to be clear: I was not suggesting that "full membership" out to be
faster/cheaper.  I'm not really interested in full membership; I'm just
not around noisebridge enough.

I was strictly suggesting that there ought to be a level of membership
which is appropriate to someone like me, becuase I think there are quite
a few people who are infreqent but regular visitors to NB.

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus