[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraising and membership at NB

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:12:17 UTC 2010

I'm with Sai - I don't really give a shit about veto rights either. I'm also
one of those peeps who is pretty new, and only in the space ~1x/wk, so the
$80/mo seems a bit steep for now.

I love the affiliate member idea, and totally did not know it existed...it
seems like it would fit someone like me perfectly. Advertising it more =
win. The only question - do you get to write this off on your taxes (i.e. is
it a donation, or am I on the books as an official "member", and therefore
can't take it as an exemption).

Sean