[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraising and membership at NB

Ryan Castellucci ryan.castellucci at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:30:43 UTC 2010

There a probably a fair number of people at noisebridge who make
enough money that they itemize.  I'm not sure what the exact threshold
is, but somewhere around ~$85k/yr, it becomes worth itemizing at
minimum so that you can deduct state income tax from your federal
return. (I am also not an accountant, but I have very easy access to a
very good one and have discussed this particular thing with said
accountant)

Ryan Castellucci http://ryanc.org/